Next GPoI Event - Youth Focused Event at College of FE, lunchtime
I am part of The Guernsey Partnership of Independents, a broad church of people who have the ability to drive Guernsey forward and act for the good of all.
It is not right or left wing. However, each independent candidate in the Guernsey Partnership shares some core principles, goals and values.
We, as candidates and supporters, are committed to decisive, effective and efficient government.
We are committed to leading the island to a rapid recovery by investment in the Revive and Thrive plans.
We are committed to the well-being of all islanders and to protecting and enhancing our unique environment.
All candidates in the Guernsey Partnership of Independents pledge to:
- Act independently with integrity, openness, objectivity and honesty, and be held accountable for the well-being of all Guernsey people;
- Support decisive, effective government and respect the democratic majority;
- Back investment in the Revive and Thrive plan to make our economy resilient with better infrastructure, connectivity and job opportunities;
- Make the support of our people the top priority; and
- Protect Guernsey’s environment and invest in its ecological future